Popular Posts

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Book Review: FORWARD In The Face Of Fear


Many years ago Bro. Feghaly visited our church in Niagara Falls Ontario. During his presentation of the mission field of Lebanon, he played an audio cassette tape of one of the church services. While I listened to that tape, you could hear gunfire and a battle on the street. That one night in church has never left me! Over the years, I lost touch with the ministry of Bro. Feghaly. This book has helped me to reconnect with his ministry.

It was a blessing and a challenge to my own faith to read of God’s miraculous provision and protection during some of the most tumultuous times in Lebanon. In spite of that, I saw a man who truly has taken up his cross and followed the Lord in the midst of persecution. I also read about a man who is committed to the Lord and has relied on God’s wisdom and strength for every task. The book is filled with many examples of Bro. Feghaly’s bold witness for the Lord Jesus Christ - with many souls who have come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ!

Every man who has been used by the Lord must have a wife who is willing to stand by her husband during the greatest of trials. I was encouraged to read about Mrs. Feghaly's unfailing support of her husband in all these years of ministry together, even during times where she could not be with her husband. Throughout the book, Bro. Feghaly gives God the honor and glory for all that He has done and will do!

The pages of this book have stirred my heart and renewed my vision to serve the Lord with a greater fervency as I pastor here in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I thank the Lord for a man whose life is a great example to follow in ministry – he truly is to be commended for putting his hand to the plow and not turning back. I pray as he continues his course and finishes – that he will someday hear the Lord say, ”Well done thou good and faithful servant”!

Bro. Feghaly’s autobiography will surely encourage all to live for Christ and go 'Forward In The Face Of Fear'







No comments:

Post a Comment